Monday 31 December 2012

New Year, New Me

Cliche, I know but I am determined to make 2013 a memorable year and I actually want to stick to my resolutions for once, so thought I would put a few of them down here to keep myself in check.


  1. Blog. I have started a few different blogs over the years but I am going to stick to this one and keep up with regular posts.
  2. Career. 2013 is the year to figure out what I am going to go with my life. I have tried a few different things over the last five years, but I think it is about time that I stick to something and be happy. 
  3. Life. I am also determined to move back to London in 2013 so I can give up the commute for good. 
  4. Body. Well it wouldn't be a list of resolutions without the obligatory 'I'm going to get my dream body this year' would it?


There are a few other life goals that I want to achieve but I'm going to keep these to myself for the time being. I think I've got enough to keep me going for now in any case.

See you in 2013!

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment