Monday 15 April 2013

Gielly Green Argan Rescue



Gielly Green Argan Rescue is my go-to hair saviour. There are so many Argan oils on the market now, with MoroccanOil probably being the most well known, but I haven't tried them all so I'll just tell you what I know about this one, and about Argan oil.


Argan Oil is is a plant oil that is produced from the kernals of an Argan tree found in Morocco. It has many different uses including as an oil used in cooking, to treat burns but also as a hair and skin moisturiser. 

The Gielly Green Argan Rescue hair oil contains natural ingredients to tame frizzy and generally difficult hair. I used it before getting my hair dipped and loved it, but since the ends of my hair have been stripped of all moisture due to regular bleaching this oil has been a god send. If I don't use anything on the ends of my hair I can't event get a brush through it as it's so knotty, but a few drops of this little wonder in a bottle and I've got detangled, manageable locks - perfect! 

Now at £19.50 this isn't cheap, but you only use a few drops at a time so it lasts for ages. I do alternate with other sprays and serums, and only use this on wet hair after washing, but I'm still on my first bottle that I started using probably around a year ago now, so really it doesn't work out that expensive.

I would highly recommend this if you have damaged, frizzy or thick hair that you need a little help managing. Of course there are other Argan oil products out there so you might find a cheaper alternative or one that you prefer, but personally I won't stray from Gielly Green.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment