Wednesday 3 April 2013

Topshop Nails




Another shopping trip, another beauty product I can't resist buying. I see a pattern emerging here... 

So I was in Topshop, browsing the make-up as you do and noticed that they are now doing two for £8 on nail varnish, so obviously I had to pick a couple up. The first one that caught my eye was the shade Winterfrost as the sticker says 'holographic'. I really wasn't sure what to expect, but surprisingly it is kind of like a holograph, in the light you can see slightly different shades, I can't really describe it apart from saying it looks like a holograph sticker. Helpful, I know but I do really like this colour although I'm not sure I would like it on every nail.


I was struggling to find a second colour that I wanted to get as I have a lot of nail varnish already and I didn't want to double up. My lovely friend Jess picked up this gorgeous blue, and it's not something I would normally go for but it seemed to be the only one I didn't have something similar for already. I'm really glad I got it, the colour is a pretty turquoise blue and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it. Helpfully the label has rubbed the name off, but looking on the website I reckon it is either this one or this one but I'm sure you'll find it in store. 

I really like the Topshop make-up range, and the nail varnish didn't disapoint!

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment