Saturday 1 June 2013

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser


I'm going to start of by saying I'm lazy. I don't need to beat around the bush and pretend I'm not, because I really I am. If there is an easy option, I'll take it. So when I heard about this new product from Nivea I knew we would get on.

The Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser basically cuts out a step in your routine. The one we all want to avoid...moisturising your body. Let's be honest, it's a hassle and something I want to avoid if I can (sorry skin). I never moisturise my body in the morning, it's just takes too much effort, and who has the time to wait for your whole body to dry before getting dressed? Definitely not me! 


So how does it work? Well, it's basically like a conditioner you would use on your hair. All you need to do after washing is step away from the water for a few minutes and apply all over your body. Wait a minute or so and rinse off. You step out, dry off and you have lovely soft skin. The best part is you can get dressed straight away. Simple! 

Now as awesome and I think this product is, it isn't like a normal body moisturiser but I think if you're like me and don't moisturise in the morning anyway, you're skin can only benefit. 

I picked up the one for dry skin, but there are other ones available and it is also really reasonable. I got the 250ml which is £3.56, but there is also a 400ml version.

Let me know what you think if you've tried this out!

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment