Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Best Nights Sleep


I've known about This Works for a long time and am obsessed with their cult Perfect Legs product. I was given the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray for Christmas and I can honestly say I'm obsessed with this as well now. 


Most nights I'm one of those people that as soon as my head hits the pillow my mind goes into overdrive, thinking about all the things I have to do at work the next day, the things I might have forgotten and just general list making. Annoying when all you want to do is drift off into a peaceful slumber. 

The This Work Deep Sleep Pillow Spray is incredible. It is infused with lavender, vetiver and wild chamomile essential oils that you spray over your pillow a few minutes before going to sleep and it really works to help you relax and drift off. 

I would highly recommend this to help you drift off and have a great nights sleep and also check out the whole range of Deep Sleep Products if a pillow spray isn't your thing. 

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment