Sunday 30 March 2014

Going for 'The Chop'


Me and my hair, it's forever a love hate relationship. I cut it short and I want it long again, I grow it long and I decide I want it short again. Story of my life. Well, I've had it long for ages now and decided it was time for an update for spring/summer so decided to go for the chop. 

I have been going to see my hairdresser, Ric, for almost 10 years now and have always walked out beyond happy with the end result. The conversation normally goes 'what are we going to do today?' and me going 'ummm not sure, maybe just a trim but do what you like really…' I don't make it easy but needless to say I always love what he does.

Well yesterday I was fairly decisive (for me anyway) and asked for a couple of inches to be lopped off the ends. I felt it was time for a change and the ends really weren't looking their best from all the bleach and lack of attention after travelling. 

So the end result? A shorter, more manageable style just in time for the heat wave…there is one on the horizon right?! 

If you are in the Brighton area I would highly recommend checking out Square Roots which is an achingly cool shop which wouldn't look out of place in the middle of Shoreditch…think retro barber chairs, distressed furniture and awesome artwork. There isn't a website I can direct you to but take a look at the Twitter page @squarerootshair, give them a call on 01273 626357 or even just pop in if you are in the Laines.  

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment