Friday 22 March 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint



I've heard a lot about this new launch from Barry M and when I was in Boots I saw that the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint was included in their 3 for 2 offer. I just can't resist a good deal so I had to give these a go. They are obviously very popular as the colours available were quite limited, but I decided on the shade 'Blood Orange' which looks more pink in the picture but is actually a gorgeous classic red. 


So the point of the gelly polish is to give a high shine finish to eliminate the need for a top coat. They also say that only one coat is needed - perfect if you're like me and get a bit impatient doing your nails. 

So the verdict? Amazing. It's true that you only need one coat, although I applied two for a (hopefully) more chip resistant finish as I didn't use a top coat. But the best thing about these is that they are super fast drying. I'm talking like 10 minutes and you're good to go. Again, perfect for the impatient types like me (who has half an hour spare to wait for nails to dry?)

I think these are incredible, and at £3.99 you can't go wrong. There are around 13 colours to choose from and I will definitely be adding to my collection.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment