Sunday 3 March 2013

The 5:2 Diet - Week Four


Week four brought the first week where I did my two 500 calorie days consecutively, which was because of various commitments I had throughout the week. The first day wasn't too bad, I think I'm used to my Monday fasting now, and I thought that the second day would be much easier because my body would be used to it. I didn't find it really hard, but I did feel quite hungry all day. I much prefer breaking up the days because it is the thought of knowing I can eat what I want the next day that gets me through. 


That being said, I still did it and lost another pound this week. I've decided that I'm going to be strict with myself all week now, because I'm not losing weight as fast as I had hoped! 

So this is how I ate on the fast days.

Day 1 - Monday

Breakfast - Porridge sachet with water (98 calories), 1 teaspoon of golden syrup (16 calories)

Snack - 125g raspberries (34 calories)

Lunch - 1/2 pot tomato & basil soup (120 calories)

Snack - Boots raspberry jelly (25 calories)

Dinner - 1 stuffed pepper (129 calories), 100g green beans (11 calories), 35g rice (40 calories)

Snack - Boots raspberry jelly (25 calories) 

Total - 498 calories

Day 2 - Tuesday

Breakfast - Porridge sachet with water (98 calories), 1 teaspoon of golden syrup (16 calories)

Snack - 125g raspberries (34 calories)

Lunch - 1/2 pot tomato & basil soup (120 calories)

Snack - Boots raspberry jelly (25 calories)

Dinner - 1 stuffed pepper (129 calories), 75g spinach (17 calories), 35g Baby carrots (10 calories), 25g boiled potatoes (27 calories)


Snack - Boots raspberry jelly (25 calories)

Total - 501 calories

So I'm still on the quest for my perfect body, but getting there slowly but surely! 

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment