Friday 1 February 2013

Three Day Juice Cleanse: Day 2


So I began day two feeling positive after losing 3lbs on day one, and again really enjoyed Juice 1 - Carrot, Orange, Ginger & Superfoods


I braved Juice 2 - Pineapple, Banana & Coconut two hours later, and still didn't like this one! However, when I got to Juice 3 - Antioxidant Blend, Cherries & Mixed Berries I was pleasantly surprised. Yesterday's banana overload was down to just a hint, and I could really taste the cherry and mixed berry. Hope restored!

However, moving on to Juice 4 - Raspberry & Pomegranate I wasn't so lucky. The banana flavour wasn't as strong as yesterday's, but it was still too much for me unfortunately. 

Luckily Juice 5 - Orange, Mango, Passion Fruit & Goji Berry was just as delicious as yesterday, so I had no problem drinking this one. 

Last up was Juice 6 - Strawberry & Banana, and again I still didn't like this one due to the banana, but I did taste more strawberry this time.

All in all, day two was better than day one in the sense that the banana overload wasn't nearly as bad. However, I found the hunger harder to deal with today as I was getting bored of just drinking juice and water, and by the time I got home and had the last one of the day I was really feeling my willpower decline. The smell of food in the house didn't help either, and I found myself feeling quite tired and irritable by the end of the day.

Day three isn't looking good at the moment, but I'll keep you posted!

Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment