Friday 8 February 2013

What's On My Face #1







So this is almost my everyday make-up, and I'm going through a bit of a bright lip faze at the moment. 


Before applying any make-up, I moisturised using Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser (Dry/Sensitive). I then used the Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Ceylan all over the face, followed by By Terry Touche Veloutee in shade 3 to cover dark circles and the redness around my nose. I finished off my base with a light dusting of Stila Sheer Pressed Powder in medium just to set the foundation.

I then filled in my eyebrows with the Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Warm Brunette and blended with a thin angled brush for a more natural effect. 

For my eyes I used Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Cheyenne, using only the right hand colour which is a lovely mulberry shade with a bit of shimmer, followed by eyeliner along the lash line using the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero. I then curled my lashes and applied By Terry Mascara Terrybly which is in my top two favourite mascaras (the other one is Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara, should you ask).

Next up I used Nars Laguna Bronzer on my cheeks, followed by By Terry Blush Terrybly in Torrid Peach which is all time favourite blush. It is a gorgeous pink with a slightly bluey purple undertone and a bit of shimmer. Sounds odd, but flatters almost every skintone.

I finished off my lips with Mac Lipstick in Lady Danger and then finally a spritz of Urban Decay All Nighter and you're good to go!

Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment