Wednesday 2 January 2013

diptyque Addiction


My name is Megan and I'm addicted to diptyque. There, I've said it. I should also say now that the photo above is just a small part of my collection, but my favourites.


I first came across the brand a couple of years ago when I started working for them, and it quickly became my favourite. Aside from their amazing scents and candles, diptyque also have a bodycare range which is equally as amazing. I often feel with fragrance brands that bodycare gets forgotten, or you don't think that it will be too good as their main focus is fragrance. Well this is definitely not the case for diptyque. The ingredients are fantastic and a lot of thought and care has gone into the range. The product I use most regularly from the bodycare range is the Luxurious Hand Balm which is a beautifully thick cream that absorbs into the hands super quickly, and doesn't feel greasy or linger (which is something I hate about hand creams). The product contains shea butter and argan oil to nourish the skin.

Now onto the fragrances. I wear the L'Ombre dans L'Eau fragrance almost everyday, and have it in the roll on version to keep in my bag to top up through the day. The scent is a mixture of roses and blackcurrant leaves but also has some citrus notes to lift the scent. I just absolutely love it, so much so that my candle of choice is Baies (pronounced 'bay') which is the candle version of L'Ombre dans L'Eau.

Other diptyque products that I love are Satin Oil, Geranium Rosa candle and the limited edition valentines day candles they bring out every year. Always a beautiful rose collection.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment