Tuesday 8 January 2013

John Frieda Full Repair Sheer Mist


This is definitely one of my best discoveries of 2012 and has fast become my one of my top hair heroes. Firstly my hair is quite long, and last summer I decided to give into the trend and have a dip dye. As much as I absolutely love the colour, I cannot believe how damaged the bleach has made the ends and also how knotty it now gets. My hair before wasn't dyed and was fairly easy to manage, and I've never been one for using many products in my hair but that all changed as soon as I took the plunge and went blonde.


John Frieda Full Repair Sheer Mist is designed to protect ends from heat damage, but also contains Inca Inchi which is an oil rich in Omega-3 that nourishes the hair. I spray this onto towel dried hair after washing but before attempting to brush out. If i don't spray this on first I know I'm going to have a battle on my hands to even get the brush through! The formula is very lightweight and you don't need much at all to feel like it's working. Once I've brushed my hair, I usually blow dry and then straighten it, but sometimes mix it up and use BaByliss Big Hair to add some volume and texture. Either way, my hair gets a lot of heat which is another reason this product is great. 

My hair feels smooth and soft, and it doesn't feel like I have any product in my hair at all. I think this is great for all hair types, even if you don't use hair dye or a lot of heat styling, just as a pick me up and a little TLC. Plus at £6.99 it's a bargain! I also highly recommend the rest of the range and use the Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner alongside this.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment